Looking back I cannot quite believe I have been in the industry for over 20 years. During that time I have created a vast array of design solutions for a variety of industry sectors.
Embedding along the way a range of skills and passions that have shaped me into the creative and pragmatic, adaptable designer, with a flair for colour, that I am today.
With a track record of successfully, developing, implementing and delivering, professional, freelance design for B2B and B2C marketing projects to; Design Departments, SME’s, New Start-Up Businesses, Charities and Print Houses throughout the UK.
Through these projects I have built a reputation for creating unique company identities, brand conscious marketing materials whilst guiding and advising clients and designers, from the initial brief through the final production of the printed product or website build.
Highly skilled in leading teams of graphic designers and 1000’s of hours of Mac time spent on Adobe Suite and associated graphic software.
With an adept empathy for guiding creative visuals, marketing and promotional efforts of clients’ to ensure they take their products and services to the right markets and audiences. With a unique blend of creative vision and a strong business sense, leadership, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
Areas of Emphasis
• Design of visual identities, logo and brand creation
• Sensitivity when working with established brands. • Graphic design / Visual communication / Layout / Styling / Straplines, slogans, headlines / Copy writing and proofing / Illustration / Photo retouching
• Print Specialist with a portfolio of printers and suppliers
• Product advice on a wide range of marketing materials
• Strategic marketing awareness
• Experience of financial planning, project budgets and quoting
• Staff Training (Print, Design and Software)
• Client Relationship Management
• Project Planning, Management