With 11 years working under my own brand ‘Reflect Design for Print’, I have lent my freelance graphic design services to over 150, SME’s, New Start-Up Businesses, Charities and Print Studios and Design Departments throughout Essex, London and Kent.
I have during this time brought my skills, design knowledge and
experience to over 9,500 projects with an extensive range of end
purposes. From logo design, company/brand identities to magazines and newspapers, brochures, shop and van signage through to websites, social media and exhibition sets.
Building a reputation along the way which has led me to work with
established brands such as Reach Plc, Absolute Bridal, Brightlingsea Chronicle, Olympus®, and Thursday Cottage (Wilkes & Sons®) and Sportstiks®, Holiday Inn and Havens Hospices.
Whether I am leading the design, or managing an established brand. I always work closely with both my clients and team members, from concept to final conclusion, to ensure every project is executed to perfection.
Applying consistency throughout and never failing to enhance the brand, the companies image and presence as matter of course.
Alongside organising print and production for clients when required.
Areas of Emphasis
- Unique blend of creative vision.
- Strong business sense.
- Leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Design of visual identities, logo and brand creation.
- Sensitivity when working with established brands.
- Graphic Design / Visual Communication / Layout / Styling / Straplines, Slogans, Headlines / Copywriting and Proofing /
Illustration / Photo Retouching.
- Print specialist with a portfolio of printers and suppliers.
- Product advice on a wide range of marketing materials.
- Strategic marketing awareness.
- Financial planning, project budgets and quoting.
- Staff training (Print, Design and Software).
- Client relationship management.
- Project planning, management.