We offer a complete, hassle-free service at Reflect, with a developing team who take the time to understand your business inside out. We’ll discuss the outcomes you’re looking to achieve in depth, meaning you’ll receive cost-effective design and print solutions that speak to the right audience.
Our wide range of products and designed marketing tools include:
- Website design, web banners and social media ads
- Email marketing design
- Business cards and compliments slips
- Postcards and folded leaflets
- Mini brochures and booklets
- Corporate or branded display folders
- Shop window and van signage
- Promotional materials including roller banners, large format banners and exhibition panels
- Newspapers and magazines
Working with us means you’ll work closely with an experienced and talented designer who listens, ensuring the creative materials we design for you are immediately fit for purpose. Experts in colour and illustration, we explore a wide range of ideas for every project, and we present several design options for you to select from.
Our projects are focused and closely managed to ensure quick turnaround, and at the end of the project you’ll receive digital copies of all the work produced. Simply contact us to find out more.
It’s not what we do, it’s the way we do it!
View our full portfolio here
We’re best known amongst our clients for the smooth turnover of our projects, from initial brief right through to delivery. Our projects follow a simple formula that ensures the seamless, end-to-end service our clients are happy to return for, time and time again!
- The first point of contact is made, via email, phone or in person
- Together we establish the project brief, parameters and costings
- We receive conformation to proceed with our proposal
- Research, ideas and initial concepts are formulated and presented.
- We discuss feedback from our initial ideas.
- Further development of concepts begins, following client comments.
- We discuss further feedback, making final edits where required.
- The final proof is sent for sign-off, following proofreading.
- We receive conformation of product quantities and delivery instructions.
- We make final checks, before artwork is sent to press.
- The final products are delivered direct to your door, and an invoice is generated.
Our Print and Production
We source print from a wide range of suppliers, and we always place print according to the specific product and its turnaround requirements.
As experts in the products, materials and finishes available, we will openly discuss the best options for your marketing materials, including the use of unique cutters, shapes and unusual products where needed.
We only use reliable and proven suppliers, and we’ve made it our mission to source and offer products in an environmentally conscious way, such as using 100% recycled paper on our Bond, Pulp, Kraft and offset products, and 55% recycled paper for coated products including Silk and Gloss.
All of our print is guaranteed, and available on a 3 to 4 working day turnaround. An express print and delivery service is also available, with delivery completed in 2 days.
Imagery, Photography and Illustration
All our our designers are skilled illustrators. From our logo design through to one off illustrations, giving your business the uniqueness it deserves.
We’re of course, explore, search and purchase stock imagery as required for our client. With image searches included as part of our design prices.
We’re also provide a photo manipulation, re-touching and re-colouring service, to ensure you get a final image that perfectly matches your requirements.
We take our own photographs for small budget projects, and we partner with professional photographers for the more established clients who require professional headshots, need to capture their business environment or with the photographing and videoing of a specific working process or product range.
All photography, whether stock or professional, is supplied as part of your project for you to keep.
Copywriting and Proofreading
Strap-lines, headlines and advertisement hooks are part of the design process for us and are included within our project costs.
For those businesses that require, professional copy written for brochures, websites and digital marketing campaigns.
We are able to supply a specialist copy-writing service, which is provided by our copy-writing partners.
While we will always make the basic checks, we are not liable for copy mistakes. You as the client are responsible for
approving the final artwork and copy – so it is very important that you check for any errors prior to printing. Need our help then add a proofreading package to your project and will ensure our professional proof-reader makes these checks for you.
Please see our terms and conditions for further information, or contact us if you have any questions.